Students possessing Master's degree in mathematics, physics or statistics and wishing to take up research work in any branch of mathematics (including mathematical statistics and mathematical physics) leading to a Ph.D. degree are eligible to apply for the Ph.D. scholarships awarded by NBHM.
Here are some links regarding Ph.D. scholarships:
PhD Advertisement 2017-18 click here
Ph.D Scholarship Exam. Zone wise list of candidates selected for the award of schilarship.click here
Ph.D Scholarship Exam. (23rd Jan. 2016) Zone wise list of candidates selected for interview.click here
Ph.D Scholarship Answer Key to Written Test 2016-17.click here
Ph.D Scholarship Written Test Paper2016-17.click here
Ph.D Scholarship Written Exam 2016-17.click here
- NBHM PhD Scholarship 2014: List of Candidates from all zones selected for the award of scholarship. Please click Here
- PhD Scholarship 2011 - Selected Candidates - HERE
- Announcement regarding scholarships for Ph.D. scholarships in Mathematics for the academic year 2011-2012.
- Announcement regarding scholarships for Ph.D. in Mathematics, Statistics or Mathematical Physics for the academic year 2009-2010.
- List of candidates selected for Ph.D. Scholarship, 2008
- Answers to sample question papers PhD Scholarship test 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
- Sample question papers PhD Scholarship test 2006 , 2007 , 2008 , 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.