Students possessing Master's degree in mathematics, physics or statistics and wishing to take up research work in any branch of mathematics (including mathematical statistics and mathematical physics) leading to a Ph.D. degree are eligible to apply for the Ph.D. scholarships awarded by NBHM.
Here are some links regarding Ph.D. scholarships:
- Some general information on the scholarship
- Information about exams
- NEW : PhD Scholarship 2011 - Selected Candidates - HERE
- NEW: Announcement regarding scholarships for Ph.D. scholarships in Mathematics for the academic year 2011-2012.
- Announcement regarding scholarships for Ph.D. in Mathematics, Statistics or Mathematical Physics for the academic year 2009-2010.
- Sample question papers for 2006 , 2007 , 2008 , 2009 , 2010 .
- List of candidates selected for Ph.D. Scholarship, 2008