Students possessing Master's degree in mathematics, physics or statistics and wishing to take up research work in any branch of mathematics (including mathematical statistics and mathematical physics) leading to a Ph.D. degree are eligible to apply for the Ph.D. scholarships awarded by NBHM.
Here are some links regarding Ph.D. scholarships:
NEW:Ph.D Scholarship Written Exam 2016-17.click here
- NBHM PhD Scholarship 2014: List of Candidates from all zones selected for the award of scholarship. Please click Here
- PhD Scholarship 2011 - Selected Candidates - HERE
- Announcement regarding scholarships for Ph.D. scholarships in Mathematics for the academic year 2011-2012.
- Announcement regarding scholarships for Ph.D. in Mathematics, Statistics or Mathematical Physics for the academic year 2009-2010.
- List of candidates selected for Ph.D. Scholarship, 2008
- Answers to sample question papers PhD Scholarship test 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
- Sample question papers PhD Scholarship test 2006 , 2007 , 2008 , 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.